May 20, 2018

Painted Prints Card Kit: Day One!

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday!

It’s time to preview the GORGEOUS new Card Kit from My Favorite Things, the Painted Prints Card Kit! It is SO beautiful!!! This incredible kit will be released on Tuesday, May 22nd right HERE in the MFT Boutique!

Print

I began with the flowers, and cut them from the included Smooth White Card Stock using the Painted Prints Die-namics. I then stamped them using Painted Prints with Peach Bellini Premium Dye Ink, Coral Crush Premium Dye Ink, Cotton Candy Premium Dye Ink, Razzle Berry Premium Dye Ink, Sour Apple Premium Dye Ink and Gumdrop Green Premium Dye Ink.

I cut a panel of the included Kraft Card Stock using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, and then stamped the panel with “Hello” from the included Brushstroke Expressions stamp set. I stamped “Hello” using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it using WOW White Embossing Powder. I arranged the flowers onto the circle panel using Foam Tape. The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I added the circle panel. I wrapped the card with Hemp Cord and then added a bow. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the team has created using the Painted Prints Card Kit!

cupsignature

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodi, LOVE your card - so different. The new card kit is going to be a joy to play with. Thanks for your lovely design inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. I love Kraft paper and twine. Just makes me happy. Kind of weird?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very pretty, such gorgeous colours really bring this alive x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card. The colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving this kit more and more and love your card too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow. Your card is as gorgeous as can be, you've certainly made this card look easy to replicate. Tfs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful! Love the flowers against the kraft circle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors this is such a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty - love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!