August 8, 2018

August MFT Just Add Color!

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for the MFT August Just Add Color Feature! I had SO much fun creating a stamp guide for the GORGEOUS new Friendship Rocks set! LOVE!

Print

I seriously ADORE this new set, and I LOVED coloring up these cuties! I cut them out, along with the stars and the little stage, from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Friendship Rocks Die-namics, and I them stamped them all with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I colored them with Copic Markers and then added some highlights using a White Gel Pen.

Here is a closer look at this little cutie, I wish I could rock green the way she does!

Print

cupsupplies

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created today!

cupsignature

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring, Jodi! I love how you colored their hair differently and the fun colors you chose for their dresses and bows are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors make all the difference - I love the idea of the gel pen to add the highlights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey friend, I had a few questions about the "just add color" feature. After you are coloring the images, are you keeping those colored images with the stamp sets? Is that the purpose of this technique? I see a lot of people doing it and I was just wondering if it was to help show the stamp set a little better? I hope I'm not being confusing. I like seeing the images in color and just wondered if that is why some are choosing to do this. Do you keep the colored image with each stamp after you color it?

    Sure did miss all of you at the MFT retreat this year. I'm hoping that I can get in next year. Take care!!

    Carol Fleming

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!