August 19, 2018

Beautiful Bloom Card Kit: Day One!

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday!

We have a GORGEOUS new Card Kit this month! The Beautiful Bloom Card Kit! I absolutely LOVE this new kit and have had so much fun creating with it! The kit will be released on Tuesday, August 21st at 10AM right HERE in the MFT Boutique!

Print

For my card, I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I stamped the gorgeous flower from the Beautiful Bloom stamp set using Pineapple Premium Dye Ink, Persimmon Premium Dye Ink, Peach Bellini Premium Dye Ink and Milk Chocolate Premium Dye Ink. LOVE.

I am OBSESSED with the new Beautiful Die-namics! I LOVE that there is a mat panel to the word! SO fabulous! I cut the mat panel from the included Coral Crush Prestige Card Stock and the “beautiful” from the included Peach Bellini Prestige Card Stock. I cut a panel of Milk Chocolate Prestige Card Stock using the Essential Slanted Sentiment Strips Die-namics, which is the mid-month Free with $60 Die-namics! LOVE IT! I stamped “For My Beautiful Friend” from the Hello, Beautiful set using Versamark Ink, and then heat embossed it using WOW White Embossing Powder. I finished off the card using a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created today using Beautiful Bloom Card Kit!

cupsignature


13 comments:

  1. Love the new kit. And the inspiration is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you stamped the flower in different colors on the background! What a gorgeous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This flower looks good with one, and great with several. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and the simplicity of this card. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is awesome and I love the "fall" look colors, great job of showcasing this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous autumn palette and a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed the palette of this card design. A great kit for autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am only getting started and have already seen so many different and beautiful cards....Awesome!
    Thank you so much...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. This kit goes right to my heart. Love your open look creation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome Beautiful Bloom & Kit! Beautiful creation! I love the layout of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Love the bloom stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the outlined flowers. The color choice of them works beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!