August 21, 2018

Beautiful Bloom Card Kit Release!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It’s time to grab the Beautiful Bloom Card Kit! Remember, these are offered in a limited quantity, so don’t delay!!

Print

I LOVE this card kit SO much! I started with a panel of the included Coral Crush Prestige Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I stamped the flower from Beautiful Bloom using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed them with WOW White Embossing Powder.

I cut a panel of the included Smooth White Card Stock using the Circle STAX 2 Die-namics, and then cut “beautiful” using the Beautiful Die-namics from the included Smooth White Card Stock and Persimmon Prestige Card Stock. I cut a panel of the included Kraft Card Stock using the mid-month Free with $60 Essential Slanted Sentiment Strips Die-namics and stamped “You Are SO Beautiful TO Me” from Hello, Beautiful using Versamark Ink and heat embossed it using WOW White Embossing Powder. I finished off my card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

Print

cupsignature

32 comments:

  1. Love your white details and the floral image for the background! Really beautiful Jodi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the fact that it wouldn’t take that long to make. Sometimes I need to make a quick card. This design would be perfect for lots of occasions. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty... so very pretty. Your choice of colors puts this beautiful bloom into the Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous color that peach! Yum! Love the
    'beautiful' word die. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty design and I like the white embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love design and the color!
    Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the flowers in the background and the peachy colour.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a unique color! I love how you designed the card and added some extra embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the idea of embossing in white. There are so many possibilities with color too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice card. Embossing the flower brings such extra details to this card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this stamp as a background. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous colors and card design. Fantastic inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the design and the fall colors, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super beautiful creation and lovely color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous card! I love the flower background :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You’ve made a wonderful card !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a lovely card with a gorgeous color. love the floral stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your design and the colours you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The colors of the cardstock in the kit are really wonderful.ilove what you did with the bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  20. such a pretty color combination! Love the overall effect

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!