September 20, 2018

September MFT Birthday Project!

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

It’s time for the September MFT Birthday Project Feature! This month, the MFT Design Team is sharing birthday creations that slide, spin and wobble! SO FUN!

Print

Today, I created a fiesta Birthday card using the SUPER fun Circle Spinner Channels Die-namics, which I used to make the piñata move back and forth. SO cool!!! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics. I sponged the panel using Candied Apple Distress Oxide Ink, Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide Ink and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink. I spritzed the panel with water and watched the magic happen.

I cut the panel using the Circle Spinner Channels Die-namics, and using one of the Spin & Slide Discs, created a place for the piñata to go back and forth.

Print

I cut “Fiesta” from Smooth White Card Stock using the Fiesta Die-namics four times, layered them together, and then added the die-cut to the panel. I cut this little cutie, the pinata, and the candy pieces from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Pure Innocence Birthday Piñata Die-namics and then stamped them using Pure Innocence Birthday Piñata using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I colored them with Copic Markers and then added the pinata to the Spin & Slide Disc. I popped up the birthday girl and candy with Copic Markers.

Print

cupsupplies

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along!

cupsignature

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I love the coloring and details on this card, very nicely done and well crafted! Thanks for the share, have a fantastic rest of your day. Keep up the posts

    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! It's not a party until the pinata comes out! Fun card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!