October 30, 2018

October MFT Hits & Highlights!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the October MFT Hits & Highlights Feature, and this month, we are incorporating “Merry” into our creations! So fun!

Print

I simply CANNOT get enough of the penguins from the new Sweet Holiday Penguins set! I just LOVE them! I cut them all from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Sweet Holiday Penguins Die-namics, and then stamped them using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink with Sweet Holiday Penguins. I colored them with Copic Markers and then put them to the side.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and I sponged on Evergreen Bough Distress Oxide Ink and Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink. I blended them together and then spritzed the panel with water, and then with watered down white acrylic paint. Once the panel was dry, I stamped “Merry Christmas” from Hand-Lettered Holiday Greetings using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it with WOW White Embossing Powder. I then added the penguins, popping them up with Foam Tape, and finished off the card with rhinestones.

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created for today’s feature!

cupsignature

1 comment:

  1. I am adoring seeing these gorgeous cute penguins everywhere, your card is gorgeous.🌟

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!