November 19, 2018

Santa Tags!

Hi everyone! Happy Monday!

I have a duo of Santa Tags to share with you today! I have been loving all of the Christmas Tags I have been seeing from Tracey' McNeeley’s 25 Days of Christmas Tags, and I thought I would make some of my own!

Print

I LOVE these Santas’ from the Sassy Santa set! I cut them both from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Sassy Santa Die-namics, and then stamped them using Sassy Santa with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I colored them both with Copic Markers.

Both tags were cut using the Stitched Traditional Tag STAX Die-namics. For the first tag, I cut the tag from Smooth White Card Stock and then added a panel of patterned paper from the Candy Land Paper Pack. I then added a strip of Silver Sparkle Card Stock, and finally, a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock that I stamped using the Christmas Background with Versamark Ink and then heat embossed with WOW White Embossing Powder. The top cut out of the tag was cut using the Tag Builder Blueprints 5 Die-namics. I then added the Santa, popping him up with foam tape, and the sentiment panel, cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics.

Print

For my second cad, I added a strip of patterned paper from the Candy Land Paper Pack and I hen added a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock cut using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics. I popped up Santa using Foam Tape and then added the sentiment panel, which is cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics.

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!