December 12, 2018

Buffalo Plaid Love! {CTD523}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, the last one of 2018, and this week, Broni has challenged us to use red, green, kraft and white! LOVE!

CTD523

I am OBSESSED with buffalo plaid. My entire Christmas tree this year is based on buffalo plaid. I want buffalo plaid on ALL the things. Of course, I HAD to get the FAB new Buffalo Plaid Background from Erin Lee Creative. I LOVE this stamp, and used it to create a Christmas banner for my fireplace (I really need to get a pic of that!). I began with a panel of red card stock and stamped it using the Buffalo Plaid Background using Tsukineko Versa Fine Clair Ink in Nocturne.

I stamped a panel of kraft card stock using the new Aztec Antlers set from Erin Lee Creative using Versamark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I then fussy cut the image (why did I not get the dies???) and popped it up with foam tape onto a panel of black card stock cut with a circle die. Before adding the focal panel to the buffalo plaid panel, I added a strip of green card stock and wrapped it with hemp twine. I added the focal panel using Foam Tape and then added a bow of hemp twine. I finished off the card with a trio of super cool cork dots that I have had in my stash forever!

CTD523 Closeuo

swatch523 12 12

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Davina Cantrell – my friend, and our FAB December Guest Designer!

Lisa Blastic – This week’s awesome Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!