December 5, 2018

Happy Christmas! {WSC414}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge! This week, we are up to WSC414!

Print

I flipped the sketch for my card this week. I had this vision for my card, and I worked better horizontally. I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I sponged the panel using Weathered Wood, Stormy Sky and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Ink. LOVE. I sprayed the panel with water, and then added some shimmer mist.

I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the Our Town Die-namics. I sprayed the panel using shimmer spray so the panel is SUPER shimmery. I layered the town die-cut with a panel of Steel Grey Prestige Card Stock and then popped the panel up with Foam Tape. I stamped “Happy Christmas” from Hand-Lettered Holiday Greetings using Versamark and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. Rhinestones above the houses completed the card.

Print

Check out this week’s sketch!

MFT_WSC_414

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along!!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!