December 17, 2018

Tweet Friends!

Hi everyone! Happy Monday!

We are getting closer to the release of the fabulous new Good Time to Wine Card Kit, as well as the darling new Stacy Yacula Tweet Friends and Tweet Friends Die-namics LOVE!

Print

I LOVE everything that Stacy Yacula illustrates, and the new Tweet Friends set is no exception! LOVE LOVE LOVE these little birds! I cut them, along with the flowers, mushroom and musical notes, from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink using Tweet Friends. I colored them with Copic Markers and put them aside.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and I inked the panel using Tumbled Glass and Broken China Distress Oxide Inks. I added “grass” cut from Green Room Prestige Card Stock using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and then again using the Grassy Fields Die-namics. I sponged the edges with Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Ink.

I popped up the birds, flowers and mushroom with foam tape, and then added a trio of clouds cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Puffy Clouds Die-namics. The “sun” was cut from Lemon Drop Card Stock using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, and then cut again using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics. I stamped “You Make Me Feel Chirpy” onto the “grass” using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink.

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created!!

cupsignature

2 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!