January 16, 2019

You’re Snow Easy To Love! {CTD526}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Lisa has challenged us to use aqua, blue and white!

Print

I had a lot of fun creating my card today! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. Using Snowflake Splendor, I stamped the snowflakes using Cornflower Premium Dye Ink, Berrylicious Premium Dye Ink, and then, for a bit of shimmer, stamped a few snowflakes using Silvery Shimmer Delicata Ink.

I added a strip of Berrylicious Card Stock, and matted it with Silver Sparkle Card Stock. I then added a circle panel of Cornflower Prestige Card Stock cut using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics. I cut this super cute skiing bear from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Ski-sons Greetings Die-namics. I stamped him with Ski-sons Greetings using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink and then colored him with Copic Markers. I popped him up onto the circle panel using foam tape, and I cut the sentiment panel from Smooth White Card Stock cut using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics. I stamped the sentiment panel with the sentiment, “You’re Snow Easy to Love” using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink.

Print

swatch526

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Vicki Finger– our FAB December Guest Designer!

Emily Henry - This week’s awesome Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

cupsignature

1 comment:

  1. This is so super cute Jodi! I seriously thought that background paper was patterned paper before I noticed it was stamped! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!