March 20, 2019

If I Could Make It Better, I Would! {CTD535}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, I am hosting! I have chosen a gorgeous (I think!) color combo of red, yellow, soft green and white! LOVE!!


I used the GORGEOUS new Painted Petals and Painted Petals Die-namics from MFT! I cut the leaves and flowers from Smooth White Card Stock using the Painted Petals Die-namics and then stamped them using Gumdrop Green Premium Dye Ink and Pineapple Premium Dye Ink with Painted Petals. LOVE them! I arranged them on top of a panel of Natural Card Stock cut using the Stiched Circle STAX Die-namics.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I added a strip of patterned paper from the Tiny Checks Bright Paper Pack down the side. I wrapped the panel with Hemp Cord and then added the Natural Card Stock circle panel, attaching it with Foam Tape. I cut a strip of Smooth White Card Stock and stamped "If I Could Make It Better, I Would", from Anything-But-Basic Encouragement, using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. A bow of Hemp Cord and a trio of enamel dots finish off the card.



Check out what the rest of the team has created:

Kelly Schirmer - our FAB March Guest Designer!
Stef Perry- our awesome Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Jodi, you have picked the best color combination! I have some perfect stamps to go with the wonderful ideas the designers have come up with.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!