March 6, 2019

Make A Wish Or Two! {WSC427}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge, and we have a great sketch for you this week! 


Such a great sketch this week! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and then, using the Balloon Strings Background, I stamped the panel using Ripe Raspberry Premium Dye Ink, Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye Ink and Summer Splash Premium Dye Ink. I LOVE the Premium Dye Inks and how they blend. Using just these three colors, I was able to create a rainbow! LOVE!

I cut the balloon from Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock using Blueprints 26 Die-namics, and added white twine for the string. The "bow" was cut from Smooth White Card Stock. I popped the balloon up with foam tape onto the stamped background. The sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strips, and I stamped "MAKE A WISH OR TWO" from More Essential Sentiments, using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I added the sentiment panel on top of the balloon and then finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.


Check out the sketch:

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along!

2 comments:

  1. I love your background - it's just delightful! Wonderful color choices and sentiment, too! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!