March 14, 2019

Stitched With Love!

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

Today I have a card to share with you for the Stitched With Love Feature! Today, members of the MFT Design Team are sharing creations featuring the Cross-Stitch Rectangle Die-namics, and the gorgeous new patterns available on the MFT Blog!


I really enjoy cross-stitching, and I love to do it while watching tv with my family! This rainbow pattern is one of my favorites of all of the new designs! I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the Cross-Stitch Rectangle Die-namics, and then using embroidery thread, I stitched the rainbow and clouds. I like the cross-stitch the entire panel, so I filled in the entire background by cross-stitching with white embroidery thread.

The sentiment panel was cut from Cement Gray Prestige Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics. I stamped "SENDING RAINBOWS AND HEARTS", from Rainbows & Unicorns, using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed with white embossing powder. I finished off the card by adding three enamel hearts.


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created today using the Cross-Stitch Rectangle Die-namics!


1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!