May 1, 2019

You Get Me. Thank You. {CTD541}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge! This week, Amy Rysavy is our hostess, and she has challenged us to use pale pink, brown, black and white! Great combo!

For my card this week, I pulled out the super fun Full of Heart Die-namics, and I cut panels of Smooth White Card Stock, Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock, Milk Chocolate Prestige Card Stock and Tickled Pink Prestige Card Stock. I then cut the Smooth White Card Stock panel again using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I added the Smooth White panel cut using the Full of Heart Die-namics onto the larger panel and created my frame. I then inset the cut out hearts into the frame, creating a pattern.

I cut a panel of Tickled Pink Prestige Card Stock using the Stitched Heart STAX Die-namics, and then added the heart to the main panel using foam tape. I cut a strip of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock and stamped "You Get Me. Thank You.", from More Essential Sentiments, using Versamark Ink. I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder, and then added a strip of patterned paper underneath from the Black & White Stripes Paper Pack. I then added the sentiment panel to the card, and finished off with a trio of clear enamel dots.


Check out what the rest of the team has created!

Cecile Ribon - our FAB MayGuest Designer!
Lucie G - this week's Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!