June 19, 2019

Sending You Oceans of Love! {CTD548}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!


It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Lynn has challenged us to use the absolutely GORGEOUS combination of pink, aqua, lavender and mint! LOVE!


I loved creating this scene! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I used the Mini Cloud Edges Stencil and Grapesicle Premium Dye Ink to create the cloudy background. The "water" was cut from Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock first using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and then again using the Ocean Waves Die-namics. I spritzed the panel with white spray and a shimmer spray.


The mermaids and the stone were cut from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Mermazing Die-namics, and I stamped them using Mermazing with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I colored them with Copic Markers and then added them to the scene. The sentiment, "Sending You Oceans of Love" was stamped using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed with white embossing powder.


Check out this week's inspiration pic!


Check out what the rest of the team has created!

Alicia Thelin - our FAB MayGuest Designer!
Lee Ann Barrett - this week's Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!