July 10, 2019

Hello. I've Missed You! {CTD551}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Amy Rysavy has challenged us to use the gorgeous combo of pink, gold, black and white! LOVE!


I am obsessed with blending ALL the backgrounds lately! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I used the Moroccan Mosaic Stencil and Cotton Candy Premium Dye Ink to create the background, adding more ink around the edges.

I cut "hello" using the Hello Die-namics from gold card stock, and then three times from Smooth White Card Stock, and then layered them together. I added the die-cut word to the card, and then cut a strip of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock and stamped "I'VE MISSED YOU", from Greetings & Salutations", using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed with white embossing powder. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.


Check out this week's inspiration!


Check out what the rest of the team has created!

Susie Moore - our FAB MayGuest Designer!
Lynda - this week's Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!