September 4, 2019

Sending You a Cup of Love! {CTD559}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Vickie has challenged us to use Vicki has challenged us to use navy, coral, mustard and cream! DELISH!!


I am obsessed with the new Mini Cafe All Day Die-namics! I used these new Die-namics to create my trio of coffee cups! I cut the cups from Smooth White Card Stock and the bands from Kraft Card Stock. The hearts were cut using a heart from the Tag Builder Blueprints 5 Die-namics from Blueberry, Coral Crush and Pineapple Prestige Card Stock.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I added a strip of patterned paper from the Black & White Paper Pack. I used Pineapple Premium Dye Ink to add some interest to the background, and stamped "Sending You a Cup of Love", from Cup of Love, using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I popped up all three cups using foam tape. LOVE.



Check out what the rest of the team has created!

Jen Wills -  this week's Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome post.Thanks for sharing.This is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. microsoft365.com/setup/family product key is a secured 25 digit alphanumeric code
    series xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx. This activation key can be used summarily to
    install and activate the product with ease. One can effortlessly access more information
    about these product keys at microsoft365.com/setup today.

    Best Regards : microsoft365.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!