October 18, 2019

Holiday Inspiration with Essentials by Ellen and My Favorite Things!

Hi everyone! Happy Friday!

I am SO delighted to post today! MFT and Essentials by Ellen from Ellen Hutson have teamed up for holiday inspiration, and I have two creations to share with you combining MFT and Ellen Hutson products! SO.MUCH.FUN!!


My first card combines the DARLING Sew Cute Snowman from Ellen Hutson with the new Bitty Holiday Wishes and Snowfall -Vertical Stencil from MFT! I began by creating the snowman, and I cut Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock, Snow White Card Stock, Red Hot Card Stock, Orange Zest Prestige Card Stock, Milk Chocolate Card Stock, Field Day Prestige Card Stock and Green Room Card Stock using the Sew Cute Snowman. I used embroidery tread to stitched the snowman. SO fun! I put him together and then added a trio of red enamel dots to his scarf.

The background of Kraft Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and I used the new Snowfall - Vertical Stencil and Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink to create the snowy background. The snow on the ground is Smooth White Card Stock cut first using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and then again using the Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics. The sentiment panel is Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock cut using the Skinny Strips Die-namics, and I stamped "SENDING HOLIDAY CHEER", from Bitty Holiday Wishes, using Versamark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I added the snowman and sentiment to the main panel using foam tape.


I love his sweet little face!

My second card pairs the Retro Holiday Greetings from Ellen Hutson with the new Joyful Wreath Die-namics from MFT! LOVE! I began with the wreath and I cut Field Day Prestige Card Stock and Green Room Prestige Card Stock using the Joyful Wreath Die-namics. The berries were cut from Red Hot Card Sock using the same Die-namics.

The main panel of Kraft Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I placed the doubled up wreath on the card to see where I wanted to attach it. I then stamped "Time to Make Merry", from Retro Holiday Greetings, using Versamark and then heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. I then added the wreath and berries, and added Glossy Accents to the berries to make them super shiny. The patterned paper, from the Candy Land Paper Pack, was also cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I added it to the main panel. I then wrapped the panel with Hemp Cord and finished off the card with a bow of Hemp Cord. LOVE!



Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team have created today!


2 comments:

  1. The laced snowman is soooooooooo adorable!!! Love these wonderful cards on kraft.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stitched snowman is fabulous! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!