October 9, 2019

Sending Holiday Kisses & Reindeer Wishes! {CTD564}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Amy Rohl has a gorgeous combo of red, yellow and brown for us!


I used the ADORABLE new Reindeer Games and Reindeer Games Die-namics from MFT for my card today! I began with the background, and cut a panel of Kraft Card Stock using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I used Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink to stamp the panel using the two different snowflake stamps, to create a background. I then used the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics again to cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock, which I then cut again using the Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics.

The reindeer and cardinal were cut from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Reindeer Games Die-namics, and stamped them with Reindeer Games using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I colored them with Copic Markers and then popped them up with foam tape onto the scene. I stamped the sentiment, from Reindeer Games, on the top corner using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink, and then finished off the card with a trio of hearts, cut from Wild Cherry Card Stock, using the Blueprints 28 Die-namics.



Check out what the rest of the team has created!

Rosemary Dennis - this month's AMAZING Guest Stamper!
Julie Beech - this week's fabulous Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!