October 21, 2019

Snow Globe Greetings Card Kit!

Hi everyone! Happy Monday!

I am back today to share more inspiration with you using the FABULOUS Snow Globe Greetings Card Kit from MFT! This super fun kit will release tomorrow, October 22nd at 10AM!


My card today features the new Free With $60 releasing with this super awesome kit, the Believe Die-namics! LOVE! I began with a panel of Kraft Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and using the Believe Die-namics, I die cut Smooth White Card Stock, Red Hot Card Stock and Gumdrop Green Card Stock. I arranged the die-cut words on the main panel, adhered them and then trimmed the excess.

I cut Silver Sparkle Card Stock using the previously released Layered Snowflakes Die-namics. I arranged the snowflakes around the die-cut words. I opted to not add a stamped sentiment, I just love the simplicity of the die-cut words!


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created using the Snow Globe Greetings Card Kit!


2 comments:

  1. Great color arranging... Love the silver snowflakes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Very fun and festive. That die is super cute:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!