November 6, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving! {CTD568}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge! This week, Lynn has challenged us to use the fabulous color combo of orange, brown, moss green and cream! LOVE!


I pulled out the darling Fall Friends from MFT for my card today! I began with the background, and cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I used the small images from Fall Friends and stamped the background using Orange Zest, Jellybean Green and Milk Chocolate Premium Dye Inks. I cut a strip of patterned paper from the Party Patterns Paper Pack using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and then matted the panel with a strip of Jellybean Green Card Stock using the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 Die-namics.

I wrapped the main panel with Hemp Cord and then added a circle of Milk Chocolate Prestige Card Stock, cut using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics. I cut this sweet girl and the squirrel from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Fall Friends Die-namics, and stamped them using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink with Fall Friends. I colored them with Copic Markers and then popped them up onto the circle panel with foam tape. The sentiment panel is a strip of Orange Zest Prestige Card Stock and I stamped "HAPPY THANKSGIVING", from Fall Friends, using Versamark Ink. I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder, and then finished off the card with a bow of Hemp Cord.



Check out what the rest of the team has created!

Michelle Lupton - this month's AMAZING Guest Stamper!
Hannelie Bester - this week's FAB Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!