November 19, 2019

The Vault is Opening!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!!

My friends, it is time! Time for the MFT Vault to open once again!! I was thrilled to see one of my favorite Pure Innocence coming back...the darling Cute-a-tude!! This little gal reminds me of my youngest SO MUCH!!


How sweet is she?! I cut her from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Cute-a-tude Die-namics, and then stamped her with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink using Cute-a-tude. I colored her with Copic Markers and popped her up with foam tape onto a panel of Natural Card Stock cut using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I used the same Die-namics to cut two different patterns from the Party Patterns Paper Pack. LOVE. I popped the panels up with foam tape, adding the circle panel and PI on top. The sentiment strip was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and stamped the sentiment using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.



Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created!


1 comment:

  1. Haha I love this set! So sassy! I have a daughter that totally reminds of this little girl! Great card design and colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!