December 11, 2019

Joy To The World! {CTD573}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and it is the last one for 2019! This week, Broni has challenged us to use the fantastic combo of lime green, hot pink and white! LOVE!


I used the awesome Serene Snowflakes to start off my card. I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I stamped the panel using Serene Snowflakes with Ripe Raspberry Premium Dye Ink and Limelight Premium Dye Ink. I stamped them both by first stamping off once, to achieve the lighter snowflakes, and then fully inked. 

The "JOY" was cut three times from Limelight Prestige Card Stock using the Filled With Joy Die-namics, and I layered each letter together and then added them to the stamped card panel. I then stamped "to the world", from Filled with Joy, using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. A trio of rhinestones completes the card!


Check out this week's inspiration!


Check out what the rest of the team has created!

Amy Tsuruta- this month's AMAZING Guest Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!