December 12, 2019

'Tis The Season To Be Jolly! {CC131}

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

It's time for a new MFT Color Challenge, and we have a great combo to play with this week...Grout Gray, Blu Raspberry, Sour Apple and Wild Cherry! Some of my most favorite colors!


I used the darling 'Tis The Season for my card today, and I began by cutting out Santa and the Snowman from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the 'Tis The Season Die-namics. I stamped them using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink using 'Tis The Season, and then colored them with Copic Markers. I popped them up with foam tape onto a panel of Wild Cherry Card Stock cut using the new A2 Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I used the same Die-namics to cut a strip of patterned paper from the Candy Land Paper Pack. I stamped the images from 'Tis The Season using Grout Gray Premium Dye Ink onto the Smooth White Card Stock panel. I then added the patterned paper panel and popped up the circle focal panel using foam tape. The sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and I stamped the sentiment using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I popped the sentiment panel up with foam tape, and then wrapped the main panel with white twine and finished off the card with a white twine bow.


Here is this week's gorgeous palette!


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created with this palette, and to play along! There is an MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!