December 4, 2019

Waving Hi! {CTD572}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, my pal Barbara has challenged us to use the gorgeous combination of aqua, green, gold & white! LOVE!


For my card, I began with a panel of Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and using the Snowfall Stencil, I sponged on Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink. I used the new Snowy Hillside Die-namics to cut Smooth White Card Stock for the hills, and added them to the snowy background. The trees were also cut using the Snowy Hillside Die-namics using Green Room Prestige Card Stock. LOVE.



This sweet bear and his bucket of fish were cut from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Polar Bear Pals Die-namics, and I stamped them with Polar Bear Pals using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I colored them with Copic Markers and them popped them up onto the hills using foam tape. The sentiment was stamped on the top of the card using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink.

Check out this week's inspiration pic!



Check out what the rest of the team has created!

Amy Tsurata- this month's AMAZING Guest Stamper!
Anita Anita Trippi- this week's FAB Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!


1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!