January 16, 2020

Cheers!

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

It's time for the January MFT Birthday Challenge! This month, it's all about cheers! Yes, we are creating Birthday cards that feature the word "Cheers"! Now, that is my kind of Birthday celebration!


I LOVE the sweet ALM Martinis On Me! I cut her from No Line Coloring Card Stock using the Martinis On Me Die-namics, and stamped her with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink using Martinis On Me. I colored her with Copic Markers and then added detail with Polychromos Colored Pencils (I am in the middle of Kathy Rac's Coloring Challenge Road Trip- she is INCREDIBLE!). 

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I used the same Die-namics to cut a smaller panel of Silver Sparkle Card Stock, which I layered on top of the Smooth White panel. I added a circle of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, and I popped up the ALM with foam tape. The sentiment, "Cheers", was cut from Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock and stamped with Versamark. I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder, and I added a tiny strip of patterned paper from the Black & White Stripes Paper Pack. I finished off the card with a trio of rhinestones.



Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team have created for the Birthday Project Challenge!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!