January 13, 2020

Message in a Bottle Card Kit!

Hi everyone! Happy Monday!

I am back today to share another card I created using the AWESOME new Message in a Bottle Card Kit! LOVE! This fab kit will be released tomorrow, January 14th at 10AM in the MFT Boutique!


While yesterday I created a beach scene, today my message in a bottle is underwater! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I used the new Wave Maker Stencil, I sponged on Blu Raspberry Premium Dye Ink. I cut along one of the waves and then added the wave panel to a panel of Sno Cone Card Stock cut with the same Die-namics. I used the Under the Sea Die-namics to cut the "sand" from Natural Card Stock, the rock from Gravel Gray Prestige Card Stock, the small stone from Grout Gray Prestige Card Stock, the coral from Coral Crush Prestige Card Stock and the sea grass from Sour Apple Card Stock. LOVE.

The fish were cut from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Fish You Were Here Die-namics, and I stamped them using Fish You Were Here with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I colored them with Copic Markers and then popped them up onto the scene. The bottle was cut from acetate using the Message in a Bottle Die-namics, and the cork was cut from cork using the same Die-namics. The sentiment was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Little Notes Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and I stamped "Forever Friends" using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink with Little Love Notes. I added clouds to the sky to complete the card, which were cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Puffy Clouds Die-namics!


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team have created using the Message in a Bottle Card Kit!


3 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!