January 29, 2020

You'll Always Be My Forever! {CTD578}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Lynn is our hostess! She has chosen a GORGEOUS combo of dark grey, light grey, red and white! LOVE!


I LOVE the sweet Friendly Fox Die-namics from MFT, and I used them today to create this little cutie! I cut him from Gravel Gray Prestige Card Stock, Smooth White Card Stock, Tickled Pink Prestige Card Stock and Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock. I used Tickled Pink Premium Dye Ink to give him a little color on his cheeks. Once I cut all the pieces and assembled him, I popped him up with foam tape onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock Cut with the A2 Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I used the same Die-namics to cut a panel of patterned paper from the Sweet Stack Paper Pack. I added a rectangle of Cement Gray Prestige Card Stock cut using the same Die-namics, and popped that panel up with foam tape as well. I added the circle panel and then cut the sentiment panel from Smooth White Card Stock using the Skinny Strips Die-namics. I stamped "You'll Always Be My Forever", from Smitten With You, using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I cut the trio of hearts from Poppy Prestige Card Stock using the Sweet As Pie Die-namics, and arranged them onto the card.


Check out this weeks inspiration pic!


Check out what the rest of the team has created!

 Kate Dachovska - This week's FAB Guest Star Stamper!
Amy Tsuruta- this month's AMAZING Guest Stamper!


3 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!