April 8, 2020

Doctor Is Another Word for Hero! {WSC484}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge, and I LOVE this week's layout!!! I've used the FABULOUS Birdie Brown Call the Shots set, which I LOVE.

You know all know how much I LOVE MFT...and can you blame me? All of the Birdie Brown doctor and nurse images are available as free printable digital stamps ALL MONTH LONG so that crafters can create cards during the COVID-19 crisis. Amazing, right?!


I had so much fun creating my card! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and using the small images from Call the Shots and Bedside Manner, created a stamped background. I stamped the images in a patten using Blueberry, Orange Zest, Cement Gray and Lemon Drop Premium Dye Inks. I cut a circle from Blueberry Prestige Card Stock using the A2 Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, and then again with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. 

The doctor was cut from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Call the Shots Die-namics, and stamped him with Call the Shots using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I colored him first with Copic Markers and then with Polychromos Colored Pencils. LOVE. I popped him up with foam tape onto the Blueberry Prestige Card Stock panel with foam tape. I cut the sentiment, yes, cut it, and stamped "DOCTOR" on the Blueberry Prestige Card Stock panel, and "Is Another Word for Hero" onto a panel of Orange Zest Prestige Card Stock cut using the Skinny Strips Die-namics. I stamped both with Versamark and then heat embossed them with white embossing powder. The sentiment panel was popped up with foam tape on top of the doctor, and I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.


Check out this week's sketch!


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team have created, and to play along! There is an MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this oh so much! I work with some incredible doctors and need to make them some thank you cards! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!