April 1, 2020

You Brighten My Day! {CTD587}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge! This week, Lori is hosting, and she has a fab combo of pink, green, kraft and gray! LOVE IT!

With what is going on in the world, I treated myself to a little retail therapy at Butterfly Reflections! I picked up this AWESOME Scallop Background Builder from The Stamp Market and could not wait to use it!!


I lost my mojo. It's true. But I will tell you, this set is SO fun to use, I created a whole bunch of backgrounds and felt the spark of my mojo reignite a smidge!

I began with a panel of white card stock, and using the Scallop Background Builder, stamped the background using Cotton Candy, Cement Gray, Kraft and Gumdrop Green Premium Dye Inks from MFT. I totally LOVE how it came out.


I cut a circle of white card stock, and stamped "Hello" from the Have a Nice Day set. If there is a stamp set with a Bon Jovi song in it, I must have it. I cut a strip of Cotton Candy Card Stock and stamped "YOU BRIGHTEN MY DAYS", also from Have a Nice Day, using Versamark and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I popped up the circle panel and the sentiment strip with foam tape, and as I am so prone to doing, finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Check out this week's inspo pic!


Check out what the rest of the team has created with these super fun colors!

Judy Rozema- This month's awesome Guest Stamper!
Melissa Grant-  This week's fab Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Be well!


1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!