May 13, 2020

I Appreciate You! {CTD593}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Broni is our hostess! She has chosen a gorgeous combo of pink, blue and yellow! SO pretty!!!


I LOVE the new Brilliant Butterflies set SO much!! I cut the butterflies from Smooth White Card Stock using the Brilliant Butterflies Die-namics and stamped them with Brilliant Butterflies using Cotton Candy, Razzle Berry, Blu Raspberry and Tropical Teal Premium Dye Ink as well as Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I LOVE them!

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I stamped the panel using the new Circle Celebration Background using Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye Ink. I added a strip of patterned paper to the side from the Black & White Stripes Paper Pack, and separated it from the stamped panel with a strip of Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye Ink. I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the A2 Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, and popped it up with foam tape. I then added the butterflies, popping them up with foam tape as well. The sentiment panel was cut from Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using the Skinny Strips Die-namics, and I stamped "I APPRECIATE YOU", from Bitty Thanks & Gratitude using Versmark Ink and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I popped the sentiment panel up with foam tape as well, and then finished off the card with a trio of clear enamel dots.



Check out this week's inspo pic!


Check out what the rest of the team has created with these super fun colors!

Elizabeth Hart - week's fab Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Be well!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!