July 22, 2020

Sending You Bunches of Love! {CTD603}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Broni has challenged us to use yellow, orange and green! Great combo!!


I used the sweet PI Bundles of Love for my card today! I cut her from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Bundles of Love Die-namics. I then stamped her with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink using Bundles of Love. I colored her with Copic Markers and then popped her up with foam tape onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics.

The main panel was cut from the Fun In The Sun Paper Pad using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I then added a horizontal strip of patterned paper from the Summertime Polka Dots Paper Pad. I layered the panels of patterned paper and then popped up the focal panel using foam tape. The sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock cut using the Skinny Strips Die-namics, and I stamped "Sending You Bunches of Love" using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink.




Check out what the rest of the team has created with these super fun colors!

Saskia Pullen - week's fab Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Be well!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!