April 26, 2008

IC125 Wild About You!!


Hi everyone! Here is my card for today's Inspiration Challenge on SCS, which is this fabulous Party In A Box, Safari Adventure, which is IC125. As soon as I saw this IC, I knew I would use my Changito Dos stamp set from Inkadinkado!! I colored in the monkeys and the tree with my new Prismacolor Colored Pencils and Gamsol. The background was created by cutting 1/2 inch strips of Creamy Caramel, sponging each piece, and creating a basketweave. What a fun card to make! This is going to be my anniversary card for DH!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Changito Dos by Inkadinkado
Paper: Creamy Caramel, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip & Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black & Old Olive
Accessories: Old Olive Poly-Twill Ribbon, Earth Elements Brads, Scallop Circle, 1 3/8 & 1 1/4 Circle Punches, Prismacolor Pencils & Gamsol, Hemp Twine & Dimensionals

5 comments:

  1. This card is fantastic!! I love love love the basket weave bg! Those monkeys are adorable...your hubby will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza, this card is super cute!!! Love your background!!! Such yummy dimension!

    Linda (studbo)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! I love the paper weacving, totally adds to the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great background and great card. Love the whole thing.
    Retired Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute!! The weaved background is phenomenal!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!