June 18, 2008

I'm on a roll!!


Hi everyone!! OK...so I promised myself that I would do all the challenges this week...and hopefully from here on,...I used to never miss a day, but life gets in the way sometimes!!!

Here is my card for today's Sketch Challenge, SC181, which is coupled with last weeks LSC172, Get Knotty!

What with the SU Retired list being posted, I took a good look at all my stamps...I have tons that I have barely (or never) used. So while the stamps that I used on this card are not being retired this round, I decided to use them a bit so I won't feel guilty when they do retire. This is actually the first time Baroque has even seen ink...and it was one of my *had to have* sets that I ordered from the Spring/Summer catty. Oh well!

The focal image (Baroque) was stamped in Versamark, then I used Heat & Stick powder and Fine Cosmo Glitter in Celery (which is way more Wasabi than Celery to me!!).

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Recipe:

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Baroque & Hugs & Wishes

Paper: Basic Black, Shimmery White & Wild Wasabi

Ink: Basic Black, Wild Wasabi & Versamark

Accessories: Vintage Brads, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Fine Cosmo Glitter in Celery, Heat & Stick Powder & Dimensionals

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!!! I can't believe this set is retiring...I love this set - LOL!!! Love all the details on your card and the sparkles look awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABulous card...baroque and wasabi...perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the Baroque stamp on this card! It's absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic design, Jodi! I love all that glitter! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fabulous Jodi!!! I love this so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!