August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Jackie!!!

Hi everyone!! Welcome to Jackie's Virtual Birthday Party!! So fun!!

All of the Prettie Girls were to bring something to the party for Jackie! I was assigned games, and boy, that had me stumped!!!

Can you see the games in my card??? Well, Lexi brought them of course!! I googled board games and printed a little picture of Monopoly and Life, and placed them in Lexi's hands to bring to the party! She really is the hostess with the mostess!!!

Happy Birthday Jackie!! Hope all your birthday dreams come true!!

Please check out the rest of the party and see what the other Pretties brought to the party!!!

The links are on my blogroll to the right and also on the post just below this ....:)

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!


6 comments:

  1. How clever!! You did such a great job - the card is beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT is hilarious! I just LOVE that idea! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering how you were going to pull games off and you did it perfectly! That is such a great idea! Love the little monopoly:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an awesome idea for incorporating the games! Too neat and a lovely card too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!