September 5, 2008

Happy Friday...Prettie Style...


Hi everyone!! Happy Friday!! I was so excited to see today's LSC Challenge on SCS, LSC184, which was to use both a coffee image and the color orange!! FUN! I used this darling coffee cup from the Look Who's Perky set from Paper Pretties!!! I paper pieced the image with some orange Summer Picnic DSP, which I also used on the card base. I watercolored the rest of the cup and added tons of paper piercing. The *steam* coming out of the cup was stamped and cut out, and then I just glued it above the cup.

I used a knotted ribbon instead of a ribbon across the card, as the finished size is 4X4 and I didn't want it to overpower the card!!!


I just HAVE to mention, Paper Pretties is having the CRAZIEST sale right now!! You really need to head on over...I am not talking about 10% or 20% off...I am talking about 45% OFF EVERYTHING in the Paper Pretties store!! Yep, you heard me right! Stamps, paper, ink...EVERYTHING! I already indulged...why don't you?????

The sale ends SOON so you better get to shoppin' :)


Thanks so much for stopping by!!



6 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Love the polka dot dp and the cute little coffee mug!!! I can't wait till I get this set!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack!!! I love the pieced mug!!! So darling, as is the ribbon across the corner. Have a great weekend, hope the bad weather stays away from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect!! LOVE orange and love that image! Great card Jodi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautitful, Jodi! So yummy and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh this is super cute! Thanks for playing along with my fisrt challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!