September 19, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!

I'm It!! I was tagged by my dear dear friend, and Dirty Dozen Designer Joan Ervin (LOVE her!!!) and I just had to play along!!!
Here's how it goes:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

OK...let's see..7 facts about myself...
1. I have a serious Starbucks addiction...Iced Venti Non-Fat Quad Lattes...I have recently cut down to one a day (from four...that is MAJOR progress I think!!!)
2. I am the biggest scaredy cat...ever!! I am deathly afraid of bugs....of any kind
3. I have a little girl....until two weeks before she was born, I was told I was having a little boy...good stuff!
4. My husband, Chris, actually *gets* my stamping addiction...and is super supportive!
5. I have four cats...Kharma (get my username on SCS now?), Zack, Elphaba & Gus Gus...I am allergic to cats...LOL!
6. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Jon Bon Jovi...and I would totally leave my above mentioned supportive husband for him (Jon...call me? OK?) (NOTE: This is a JOKE!!! I would NOT leave my husband for Jon Bon Jovi...I think....) (Another Note...this really should be #1 on my list)
7. Aside from stamping...I LOVE to read...sometimes a book a night...who needs sleep anyway (that's where the four lattes come in! LOL!!)

OK...here is the fun part...here are the 7 gals I am tagging!

Jessica Rone (Of course...gotta tag my BFF right???)
Jackie Pedro (I prefer to call her Jacque)
Betty Wright (She has a brand new blogaroo...you MUST check it out!!!)
Ann Kranitz (My stampin' friend...Queen of collecting embellies!!)
Julie Masse (I actually met her last weekend!! LUCKY Jodi!!!)
Deena Perrault (Such a sweetie...and I probably just totally mis-spelled her last name!)
Alyssa (Love her blog...love her style!)

Thanks again for the tag Joan! This was fun!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me, I will TRY to play along...LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jodi...I will get it up on my blog (aroo) in the next couple days...

    I'm a huge Bon Jovi fan, too, so you're gonna have to fight me for Jon when he comes a callin'!! LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jodi! It was fun reading your 7 facts! I bet cutting down on Lattes from 4 to 1 was no easy feat!! There was a time when I drank two (all fat)Venti Mochas a day... ah good times good times! lol!
    I'll get to mine as soon as I can make some interesting {facts} up...:)
    smiles, Deena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!