September 10, 2008

Prettie Wednesday!!!


Hi everyone! Happy Prettie Wednesday!!

Two weeks ago, Jules challenged us to make a shaped card...it could be anything except for a square, rectangle or circle! Wow! This was TOUGH!! Kudos to my mom who came up with the idea of a cloud card...and how perfect with this GORGEOUS new Angel Sophia, which is the new Stamp of the Month at Paper Pretties! Gotta have her??? Well, all you have to do is head on over to Paper Pretties and sign up for the Stamp of the Month Club! You will get her an entire month before anyone else!!! Let Christie know I sent ya...ok?


I created the cloud using my circle punches and arranging them on a 5 1/2 by 4 1/4 piece of cardstock. After I had them where I wanted them, I glued them down, and then just cut around them. Now I have a template that I will keep in case I want to be in the clouds again!!


After I cut out the card, I ran the front portion through the cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.
This Angel Sophia was stamped twice and her wings were sprayed with Silver Glimmer Mist. I then watercolored the rest of her and popped her up on dimensionals.
This card is on it's way to Charmaine!!
Please check out what the other Prettie Girls have done:
Just to remind you, Christie at Paper Pretties has extended her SUPER DUPER sale for another week! You don't want to miss out on 45% off the entire store do you? Of course not!!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Angel Sophia & Sentiment from Made With Love
Paper: Soft Sky & Shimmery White
Ink: Basic Black, Soft Sky, Creamy Caramel & Blush Blossom
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots EF, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Large & Small Oval Punches. Vintage Brads, Silver Glimmer Mist, White Flock, Aquapainter & Dimensionals
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

8 comments:

  1. Perfect!! What a great idea - a cloud is so perfect for Sophia to be on! and I just love the color!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute!!! I love the colors too...so soft! :D Great card! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea! I love the cloud shaped card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Like Jessie said...Go MOM!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect idea with this image - love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!