November 14, 2008

I LOVE today's LSC...

Use my acrylic stamps...uh...OK!!! Woo Hoo!! I just had to make another card for today's LSC194, to use acrylic stamps!! I received this Rachelle Anne Miller stamp in the mail, and she really wanted me to ink her up!!! She is called Lily - Cute Kitty!! I made this card for my little girl Meredith, who in the past few days has really started to get the hang of going on the potty, and to also celebrate her move to a *big girl* bed!!! So fun!!

I colored Lily with my Copics (I totally need to get more of these...I am LOVING them!!!), and being I only have a few Copics, I had to color first, and then plan my card around it. I chose to use the Sweet Always DSP from the current SU! Catalog (love this paper!!), and the sentiment is from a retired SU! set called Quick Thinking.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Happy Weekend!!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Lily - Cute Kitty by Rachelle Anne Miller & Quick Thinking by SU!
Paper: Georgia Pacific White, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie & Sweet Always DSP
Ink: Black Noir Palette & Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, 1/4 Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Brads by American Crafts, Copic Markers & Dimensionals


Jodi

5 comments:

  1. Hurray for MJ....what a big accomplishment. I am sure she will like the beautiful card you made for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute!!! I love it!!! Good for MJ...she is growing up too fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I HAVE to get this stamp. it's SOOO cute!!! Congrats on your little one's potty accomplishments...how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to MJ - what a huge accomplishment, and I'm sure this card will make her feel very special! Love your coloring!!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Jodi!! LOVE your sweet design and your coloring is amazing!!

    Have a wonderful weekend, Jennifer :)

    PS I got to get me some of those darling images!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!