November 1, 2008

Stampin In Your Jammies Challenge #1



Hi everyone!! Are you ready to stamp!! Tonight over at Paper Pretties (like right now!!) is the Stamping In Your Jammies Party!! Charmaine, the queen of challenges, has challenged us to make a gatefold card, and this is what I came up with!! I used Beate's tutorial over at SCS, and basically kept her entire layout (why mess with perfection right?)

I used the December Stamp of the Month, Sending You My Love! Isn't she GORGEOUS!!! LOVE her! I watercolored her with my SU! Inks and an Aquapainter. I used my Oval Nestabilities to cut out Sophia, and I layered the Designer Label Punch with a circle punch ala Beate for the sentiment. Some big white brads ala Jessie, some piercing and done!!!

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Come and join us over at Paper Pretties for chat, challenges & one HECK of a Sale!! Starting today, EVERYTHING in the Paper Pretties store, aside from the Paper Pretties stamps and Swarovski Crystals is on sale for 75% off!!! Can't beat that!!!

Recipe:

Stamps: Sending You Love

Paper: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette & Whisper White

Ink: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Blush Blossom & Creamy Caramel

Accessories: Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Designer Label Punch, 1 inch Circle Punch, White Brads by American Crafts, Oval Nestabilities, Aquapainter & Dimensionals

5 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!