November 23, 2008

The Superfantabulous ebethneu!!


Hi everyone!! Happy Sunday!
I was SO excited to see that today's Featured Stamper on SCS, FS94, is ebethneu! I am a huge fan of hers and couldn't wait to play. Of course, that being said, Meredith decided that a nap was not something she was interested in today, so I am just getting to play now!

I cased Elizabeth's Namaste card, and I used the same MFT set that Elizabeth used, Namaste. Can you believe I have not gotten this set inky before? I think one of my New Years Resolutions is going to be to actually USE all the stamps I have (smile).

As per the rules of the Featured Stamper challenge, I changed the following:
1. Colors and DSP
2. Used Flower Fusion Flowers and a Build A Brad instead of the gem Elizabeth used.
3. Added some layers and a scalloped layer on the bottom with scallops.
4. Added brads to my sentiment panel.

I kept her awesome layout...why mess with perfection?
Thanks SO much for stopping by and Congratulations Elizabeth!!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Namaste by MFT
Paper: Old Olive, Regal Rose, GP White & Georgia Peach DSP
Ink: Palette Noir, Regal Rose & Old Olive
Accessories: Word Window Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Rectangle Nestabilities, Copic Markers, Flower Fusion Felt Flowers, Build A Brad, 1/2 Inch Circle Punch, Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon, Rich Regals Brads, Paper Piercing Tool & Template and Dimensionals


Jodi

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful case Jodi! I love the colors and all the embellies you picked!
    --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Jodi..I love that paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure you made her proud, well done! LOVE the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this, girl! You did an awesome job on this and I love that set and DP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Love that piercing!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely and the colors are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!