November 21, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things....


Beate's Sketch Challenge + Chocolate Chip + Paper Piercing = Happy Jodi!!!

Hi again everyone!! Here is my card for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge, WSC67!! Friday's are my favorite day (no work for two days!!!), and Beate's sketch just makes Friday even better!! This is also for today's Limited Supply Challenge again, LSC195, to use Chocolate on your card!!

I made this card for my Mother & Father In Law, as we are going there for Thanksgiving, along with all my husband's siblings, their families and my parents too!!

For this card, I used Happy Blessings, and watercolored the image with my SU! Inks and an Aquapainter. The paper is Autumn Vine, and I added tons of piercing, and my favorite ribbon, the Chocolate Chip Felt Ribbon from Alpine Ribbon Originals. I also used my last two Pumpkin Pie Brads...SU...if you are listening (giggle!)...do you think you can make some Chocolate Chip brads? Oh the joy! I wish I wish I wish!!!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Happy Blessings
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White & Autumn Vine DSP
Ink: Basic Black and to watercolor: Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, More Mustard, Bordering Blue, Old Olive & Always Artichoke
Accessories: 1 3/8 & 1 1/4 Circle Punches, Paper Piercing Tool & Template, Alpine Ribbon Originals, Aquapainter, Earth Elements Brads & Dimensionals


Jodi


14 comments:

  1. How pretty!! Love how you colored your image, and the colors of the DP, and your paper piercing... ok I'll admit it, I love it all. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Jodi! I am sure they will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Jodi....for the life of me I can't figure out why they haven't made Chocolate Chip brads yet either...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job with the sketch! Love the colors you used, and I can't wait to get my hands on some of that brown felt ribbon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - so festive and fall-ish and the perfect Thanksgiving card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love the fall colors here. That felt ribbon is the bomb!!
    --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! love all that piercing! Mmmm...chocolate chip brads. I'm afraid I might eat them!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the piercing around the panels and that fun ribbon...and as always, your wonderful coloring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card. The image looks great with that dsp.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colors! It makes me sad that Canadian Thanksgiving is already over...LOL!

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Jodi - I'm sure they are going to love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Jodi! Love the image and everything you've done here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is GORGEOUS! Love the colors and your coloring! FABULOUS! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very beautiful! Love the wonderful Fall colors and your whole design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!