January 20, 2009

Regal Kisses, Bravo!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday! I just LOVE the name of this week's Color Challenge on SCS, Regal Kisses, Bravo! LOL! Totally makes me laugh! So, here is my card for today's Color Challenge, CC202!

For this card, I started out by stamping the image from Dreams Du Jour twice onto Whisper White cardstock. I watercolored the flowers and then cut them out and popped them up. I also added some Dazzling Diamonds to them with my Two Way Glue Pen.

I knew I wanted to different colors on my Top Note background, so I just cut it twice, once with Regal Rose and once with Kiwi Kiss, and then I just trimmed my Kiwi Kiss panel and covered the seam with some Bravo Burgundy Ribbon!! Easy Peasy! The backgrounds are stamped with Tres Chic, my all time FAVORITE background stamp!! I finished off the card with two Styled Silver Brads and a supah sparkly butterfly!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Dreams Du Jour & Tres Chic
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Bravo Burgundy, Regal Rose & Whisper White
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Bravo Burgundy, Regal Rose & Basic Black
Accessories: Top Note Die, Styled Silver Brads, Two Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Aquapainter, Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon and Dimensionals

Jodi

11 comments:

  1. jodi...this is absolutely stunning! i wasn't at all happy with the color combo today, but this is amazing! i may have to try it after all! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so unique, Jodi -- I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a GREAT job with that color challenge today girl!! Such a pretty card - FABULOUS job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jodi, I am pretty new to your blog but I love your cards! and love the colors. I have left you an award over at my blog. TFS!! Blessings. Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too good...you deserve the chalk challenge, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome!!! I love what you did with the colors! And love your Edward picture...I just saw the movie last night for the first time!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in L-O-V-E with this card. Bravo burg has been my arch nemesis from day one and you've just made it look gorgeous!

    hugs,
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! I definitely missed this gem on SCS! I love how you did the layout and all of the fun details! TFs

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW. Very inventive...a lot of work that paid off because that is one very beautiful card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!