February 18, 2009

Thinking Of You!

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!!

Here is my card for today's Sketch Challenge on SCS, SC216!! One of my dearest friends is in the hospital with pneumonia, so I wanted to make her a card to let her know I am thinking about her!!

For this card, I used the new Trendy Trees set. This is the first time I am getting this inky and I just LOVE it!! The DSP is Rockabilly, and seriously, it is PAINFUL to cut into this paper...it is SO gorgeous (in my opinion!!).

The texture on my Whisper White panel was created with the Small Dots Texturz Background (I LOVE these!!), and I created my half circles with the Coluzzle.

I added a scallop border under my horizontal panel using my Scallop Edge Punch, and I stamped the sentiment BEFORE using the Texturz Plate.

I finished off the card with some Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon and Chocolate Chip Brads!!!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Trendy Trees
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White & Rockabilly
Ink: Kiwi Kiss and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Coluzzle, Small Dots Texturz Background, Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Paper Piercing Tool & Template, 5/16 Neutrals Brads (Chocolate Chip) and Dimensionals

Jodi

9 comments:

  1. Oh! These Trendy Trees are SO cute and love what you have done here! Your work is FABULOUS! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous...these colors rock! :D You did an awesome job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this card is GORGEOUS! Love the streamlined design and fresh colours. This is one sweet little set (which I own but somehow feel intimidated by right now). And YES - those Rockabilly papers are to die for and very hard to cut into... I'm already using them on everything!

    Thanks for sharing your wonderful card!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS CARD - Jodi!!! Perfect in everyway!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Jodi, I really love this. The colors are perfect for the occasion. Your friend will definitely get a smile on her face. This sketch has definite "boob-age" potential, but your "mounds" are very tasteful!! LOL! Hugs,

    P.S. Love your new Edward pic. I have that picture in my Edward slideshow. Have you seen it yet? I added 2 more pics. Ahhhh... Edward...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wholly crap, this one rocks too! I love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks great! Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, I love your card! This sketch has me stumped...you did a fab job! My fave so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!