March 30, 2009

A Hole In One!!!

** PLEASE SCROLL DOWN A BIT TO SEE MY TSG PEEK FOR TODAY!!! THANKS!! **

Hi everyone!! Happy Monday!! Prettie Peeks have begun, and BELIEVE me...you are in for a treat!!! WOO HOOO!!!

FINALLY...finally finally finally, there is a set for the men in our lives!! SO many members of my family and my husband's family are golfers, so this new set from Paper Pretties, On Par, is a HOLE IN ONE for me!!!

Masculine cards are always SO hard for me, but no longer!! I ADORE this set, and wait until you see all the sentiments! They are PERFECTION!!! Can you tell I am a little excited!!!

I colored my golfer with Copic Markers (did you know that these are available now in the Prettie Boutique? Yep, they are, and for 20% off retail...BONUS!), and I went with a masculine color scheme of Always Artichoke and Kraft. Instead of piercing, I used my ruler and Always Artochoke Stampin' Write Marker and created a frame around my image. I punched out my sentiment with the Large Oval Punch, and framed it with the Scallop Oval Punch with Always Artichoke Cardstock.

Both patterns of DSP are from Patterns Pack, and I finished off my card with some Kraft Taffeta Ribbon!! I think this card with be my Father In Law's Father's Day card!! SCORE!!!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!! Make sure to come by tomorrow for another Prettie Peek! This release ROCKS!!! There are new sets and a SUPER FABU surprise being released too (which is my FAVORITE EVER!!!) I cannot WAIT for you all to see!!!

CUTIE PIE CONTEST!!!
All you have to do to enter is upload a card you have made using Paper Pretties stamps to the Cutie Pie Contest gallery over at the Paper Pretties website. Entries must be in by no later than 8pmCST on March 31st to be considered for the prize. Besides getting to call yourself a CutiePie, you will also receive all the new stamps that are released on the 1st!! Good luck!!

Recipe:
Stamps: On Par by Paper Pretties
Paper: Kraft, Always Artichoke, Choice White, Kraft and Always Artichoke DSP from Patterns Pack
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Ruler, Always Artichoke Stampin' Write Marker, Rich Regals Brads (Always Artichoke), Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch and Dimensionals

Jodi

15 comments:

  1. How handsome, Jodi! Awesome guy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous guy card Jodi! The color combo is perfect and love the frame you drew! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely a must have set...love the sentiments I've seen so far!!
    Great idea to draw a frame...girl you are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodi - this is a fab masculine card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great masculine card and wonderfully done. My hubby doesn't golf so it wouldn't work for him but your card is quite nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. JODI! This is awesome! I love this card - so perfect for a guy. I love the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jodi, this is GORGEOUS! What a wonderful manly card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! What a fab masculine creation!! Love your colors and details!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card Jodi! what a super set for the guys in our lives - your coloring is wonderful as usual and the color choices look great on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Father's day card. Awesome job with the layout & color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this, Jodi! I'm always looking for ideas for masculine cards. FAB card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. with lots of golfers in the family and among friends, I may just have to get this set.....

    love the card you made...so fab

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a handsome card!! :) Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!