March 23, 2009

Pretty Kiwi Breezes!!


Hi everyone!! Happy Tuesday!!! I am Guest Hostessing this week's Color Challenge on SCS, CC211, Pretty Kiwi Breezes!!! How COOL!!!!!

I made two cards for this challenge, cause I just LOVE these colors together!! I hope you all love this combo as much as I do!!!

For my first card, I used one of the newly released sets from Taylored Expressions, Sweet Spring!! The layout is from Taylor's Cupcake Challenge, TECC60, from this past Friday!! I used a combination of papers for this card, Walk In the Park from the SU! mini, and Sweet Slumber DSP (thanks Jacks...LURVE this paper!!) from the SU! Catty.

I stamped this sweet little bunny cuppie onto Choice White Cardstock and colored him with Copic Markers. I framed him with Oval Nesties and added TONS of piercing and some Pretty In Pink Taffeta Ribbon!!

Another card to add to my Easter stash...SCORE!!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Sweet Spring by Taylored Expressions
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Sweet Slumber DSP, Walk In The Park DSP and Choice White Cardstock from Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Oval Nestabilities, Scallop Edge Punch, Paper Piercing Tool and Template, Copic Markers, Pretty In Pink Taffeta Ribbon and Dimensionals

For my second card, I went SUO!! I had borrowed the Friends 24-7 set from my friend Ann, and I LOVE it...I SO wish I ordered it!! All the DSP on this card is Walk In the Park from the new SU! mini. The layout is last week's sketch challenge on SCS that I had missed, SC220!

The flower is from Fifth Avenue Floral and I paper pieced it with the Pretty In Pink pattern from Walk In the Park DSP. I added piercing on all the panels, and framed my 24-7 sentiment in the new Scallop Oval Punch (LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!).

The leaves are Kiwi Kiss cut with the SU! Little Leaves Die Cut. SO much fun and I just love the way they look!!!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!! I cannot WAIT to see what everyone comes up with for this challenge!!! My pal Jackie Pedro made a sample for this challenge also and you can see her card on her blog, The Scalloped Edge!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral and Friends 24-7
Paper: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kisss, Whisper White & Walk In The Park DSP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Small, Large and Scallop Oval Punches, Paper Piercing Tool and Template, SU! Little Leaves Sizzlits Die, Paper Piercing Tool and Template and Dimensionals

Jodi

15 comments:

  1. WOW - gorgeous card - love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these beautiful pastel cards Jodi! what fun you are hosting on SCS!!!! The bunny cupcake is just SO cute and the cut out flower is gorgeous!!! and look - there's piercing on these cards!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so gorgeous Jodi!! Love the colors and the sweet images!! Great job on the challenges!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cards but that second one is my favorite!! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are always so amazing Jodi!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! gorgeous! love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both these cards- the colours are so soft and work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are TOTALLY gorgeous!! I'm lovin' the papers and that dimensional flower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Mrs Cullen, oops I mean Collins!!! I am going to try and get this done tomorrow, love the colours you picked, Well done GF!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo Pretty!! :) Love the colors and cut-out flower - love it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Con'grats on being the host this week! Such spring-y colors and both your cards are FULL OF CUTENESS!! Smies... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!