April 8, 2009

Prettie Sketchy Wednesday!!

Hi Prettie People!! Happy Wednesday!!

Two weeks ago, the FABULOUS Jules challenged the Prettie Girls with a super awesome sketch, my very favorite type of challenge!!!

For my card, I used Right On Par, a newly released set from Paper Pretties! I ADORE this set...SO perfect for alot of the men in my family!!!

Luke is colored with Copic Markers, and all the papers on this are from Urban Oasis!!

I added the scallop borders using my Scallop Edge Punch, and I used two of my beloved and much hoarded Neutrals brads from SU!

I pierced around Luke as well as the sentiment and didn't add any ribbon, as I wanted to keep the masculine feel of my card!!!

You can see what the other Pretties have done with this ROCKIN' sketch right here!!!

Charmaine
Christi
Danielle
Frances
Jackie
Jackie P
Jana
Jessie
Jessica
Julie

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Have a Prettie Day!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Right On Par from Paper Pretties
Paper: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, GP White & Urban Oasis DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Neutrals Brads by SU!, Paper Piercing Tool and Template, Scallop Edge Punch, Copic Markers and Dimensionals

Jodi

14 comments:

  1. LOVE it Jodi! The colours are perfect! Thanks for the reminder...I NEED that stamp set! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome card, Jodi! It's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Such great colors for a masculine card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this Jodi!! Awesome coloring too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome Jodi! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charmaine is right, this is handsome! The DP is perfect with this image!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! What an awesome masculine creation!! Great colors and image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Jodi!!! Thank you for leaving a comment on my CC card yesterday! I really appreciate the kind words since it has been a few months since I have inked up my stamps and feel like I am starting all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great masculine card Jodi! I LOVE your papers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card with the sketch Jodi...LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will certainly be getting this set as we have golfers in the family.....you showcased this golfer 'par'fectly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Girl! I love this one, very manly! Don't u just love that DP! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a "handsome card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!