May 28, 2009

It's A Spring Spectacular!!!

Hi everyone!!! Happy Thursday!!! I am SOOOOOO super excited to share something TOTALLY awesome with you today!!!

You all know how much I LOVE the Key Ingredients from Taylored Expressions right? Well, Taylor has done it again! You have to check out the fabulous Spring Spectacular Key Ingredients Kits being offered in limited quantities at a spectacular discount! And I mean SPECTACULAR discount!!!

Today my cards feature the Delightful Kit!!! I had SOOOOO much fun playing with this kit for SO many reasons!! The colors and papers are DELISH in this Key Ingredients, and I LOVE how well they work with my cuppies!! Of course, these Ingredients will work perfectly with any image you can think of!!!

For my first card, I used these darling cuppies from Downtown Diva, and stamped them on Choice Buttercream Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, colored them with Copic Markers and then cut them out. I then adhered them onto this SUPER cute label, which is part of this Key Ingredients! I stamped my sentiment, "Friends Like You Are Priceless", directly onto the label!!! I used a flower die cut in the corner for some interest, and before adhering it to my card, I punched two small holes into the center with my Crop-A-Dile and threaded this GORGEOUS ribbon right through it! I just LOVE the way this came out!!!


For my next card, I used this ADORABLE cuppie from A Year of Sweets 2, and I stamped him in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Buttercream Cardstock (this is the neutral cardstock that comes with this Delightful Key Ingredients!!) and colored him with my Copic Markers!!

I framed him in this FABULOUS frame die cut from the kit, and the layout I used shows more of the GORGEOUS patterned paper in this kit!!

I added a row of scallops to my "belly band" and finished off this card with some paper piercing and double ribbons, also from the kit!!!

The sentiment is from A Year of Sweet Sentiments and I punched and layered it on Small, Large and Scallop Oval Punches!!!



For my last card, I used one of my favorite cuppies ever, this little cutie pie (er...cuppie...LOL!) from Doctor's Orders!!

I stamped him in Memento Tuxedo Black onto the Choice Buttercream Cardstock and colored him with Copic Markers.

I created a layout with some circles as I really wanted to show off the GORGEOUS papers in this kit!!! Aren't they just AWESOME????

I finished off my card with TONS of piercing and a double ribbon knot!!!

So...of course you need to know all the details right?? The Key Ingredients being released today are slightly different than the normal Key Ingredients, and you can check out Taylor's blog post today to see all the information!!

There are FOUR, yes, FOUR new kits being released!! Enchanted, Dazzled, Brilliant, and the one I showcased today, Delightful and each kit is only $12.95!! How COOL is that?????

These kits are SUPER versatile and come chock full of enough fabulousness to create tons of cards!!! These kits are in limited quantity so make sure to go over to Taylored Expressions and get the one (or more!!) that you love!!! One of the COOLEST things about these kits is that each and every kit comes with a full color inspiration sheet of SIX samples created my members of the Baker's Dozen!!!

Please stop by and see samples made with the other sets!! These super talented gals have some gorgeous samples to share with you!!!

Dawn
Charmaine
Laura
Karen M
Sankari
Jami
and of course, Taylor!!!

Thanks SOOOOOOO much for stopping by!!

Card #1 Recipe:
Stamps: Downtown Diva by Taylored Expressions
Paper: All from the Delightful Key Ingredients
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Ribbon and Die Cuts from the Delightful Key Ingredients, Copic Markers, Paper Piercing Tool and Template and Dimensionals

Card #2 Recipe:
Stamps: A Year of Sweets 2 and A Year of Sweet Sentiments by Taylored Expressions
Paper: All from the Delightful Key Ingredients
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Ribbon and Die Cut from the Delightful Key Ingredients, Paper Piercing Tool and Template, Copic Markers, Small, Large & Scallop Oval Punches, Scallop Edge Punch, Neutrals Brads by SU! and Dimensionals

Card #3 Recipe:
Stamps: Doctor's Orders by Taylored Expressions
Paper: All from the Delightful Key Ingredients
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Ribbon from Delightful Key Ingredients, Circle Nestabilities, Paper Piercing Tool and Template, Copic Markers and Dimensionals

Jodi

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous again Jodi! Love them all, and I really want this kit too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just gorgeous, Jodi! LOVE them! You did a fabulous job with this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jodi! Have I told you lately how much you ROCK????!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so cute!! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing Jodi! I love love LOVE the flower with the ribbon center on your first card...I had to do a double take cause I thought it had a button center at first. And all that piercing on your third card...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzers girl! I LOVE the layouts of your cards!! All of them are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jodi these are all soooo awesome!! Love the layouts and colors and those darling images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jodi - these are soooo beautiful!!! I am in LOVE with this kit of awesomeness!!! and the way you put it all together is beautiful! I love them all - love that framed one and the layout on the first one - but that last one is da BOMB!!! YOU are da BOMB!!!!
    sending you big hugs!!!
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are soooo cute, Jodi! You did such a great job showcasing this kit with the cuppies! I'm always amazed with your wonderful coloring too... I want to be like you when I grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable, Jodi! I love the colors and really cute images.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how sweet!! These are just gorgeous cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute...and creative. You've all really impressed me with these creative uses for the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The cards are cute. The papers you uysed are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!