May 12, 2009

Prettie Tuesday!

Hi everyone!! Happy Prettie Tuesday to you all!! As you all may know, every Tuesday I share a Prettie creation with you!!

Here is a card I made for Christie's Birthday, which was on May 1!! I used the newly released Canadian Girl Sophia!! LOVE her!!

Canadian Girl Sophia was colored with Copic Markers, and the DSP is Rockabilly. I created the the border with the Dotted Wave Punch by EK Success.

I added some delish Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and some red brads to finish off my card, and I, of course, added some piercing too!!!

You can get Canadian Girl Sophia right now over at Paper Pretties, along with the other new releases!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Have a Prettie Day!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Canadian Girl Sophia and Sentiment fom Bugs & Fishes by Paper Pretties
Paper: PTI White, Riding Hood Red & Rockabilly DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Copic Markers, Red Brads, 1 1/4 Circle Punch, Dotted Wave Punch by EK Success, Paper Piercing Tool and Template

Jodi

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jodi! I think my fave card I've seen made w/ her! You are so awesome at pulling all the elements together-paper, embellies...you ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I adore those polka dots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this card, everytime I see it I just have to smile!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodi, this is just too cute and I love the color combo with the dot and piercing detailing!!! Hope you are doing well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet.....wonderful colors and coloring

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an adorable card! Love the stamp...and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now this is what I am talking about, all around Canadian Girl! That is so us too! Well done GF!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!